Application forms for the MSc in Human Reproduction are available at the website humrepro.med.auth.gr and will be accepted during the period May 25 to June 22, 2020.
Application Deadline extended until 29th June 2020
In order to apply for the MSc in Human Reproduction, you need to:
Download the Application Form (.doc)
Download the Statement of purpose (.doc)
- A copy of your Bachelor/MSc/PhD degrees
- A recently updated CV
- A photocopy of your ID or passport
- Proof of competency in the English language
- Two (2) reference letters
3. Send these documents to the address: info-humrepro(@)auth.gr
Please visit the fees & funding page
How to obtain an institutional e-mail
- An institutional user account by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Information and Technology Centre https://it.auth.gr/ in the form firstname.lastname@example.org is required to access the virtual learning environment (VLE), which will be used for this MSc program.
- All students, once successfully registered, are kindly requested to create an institutional user account online, following the process described here: https://register.auth.gr/account/.
- The process should be completed promptly before the first on-site compulsory week. During the first day of the on-site week, our staff will provide further support with registration, if needed. For students who already own an institutional user account, no further action is necessary.* An institutional user account provides also access to other resources available by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, such as personal e-mail account, VPN service (access to a large number of medical journals) and free distribution of Microsoft software (Microsoft Windows and Office, Microsoft and Google cloud storage services with unrestricted storage capacity).
For a comprehensive list of services offered by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki along with specific guidance please click here: https://it.auth.gr/en/services.
- IMPORTANT: All communication via the VLE, such as e-mail notifications and alerts will be handled through institutional e-mail accounts in the form of email@example.com. Students may opt to enable forwarding to their personal e-mail address. Detailed instructions can be found here: https://it.auth.gr/el/emailForward.
- Once an institutional user account has been successfully created, students are prompted to access the VLE (Moodle platform), available here: elearning.auth.gr. After logging in the VLE, all students are kindly requested to update their personal profile information. The MSc Secretariat will subsequently make sure to enrol students to the respective modules.